We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- Develop our EMEA retail operations team which is able to keep the pace of our international B2B growth but also establishes industry leading standards with regards to the operational backbone
- Work in a highly cross-functional team and strongly collaborate with all relevant stakeholders - especially from Global Operations - as well as the COO
- Continuous improvement of our European Retail Operations with regards to processes, systems, KPIs but also setting up and leading an industry leading team
- Optimize operations and sales processes to close sales faster and deliver a superior customer experience
- Ensure effective retailer onboardings, CRM and continuous sales enablement
- Define, develop and analyze the relevant KPIs incl. quality management of contact centers, retailer performance KPIs by creating reports to improve processes and participate in management meetings (internal/external)
- Support tand directly report to the EMEA Sales Director in the creation of deal reviews but also follow-up account plans
- Heavily support in the implementation of our European retail strategy and accelerate the growth
- Provision of operational leadership and support as needed to deliver key business outcomes
Who we're looking for
- You are an expert when it comes to international retail operations – you know how to track, analyze and optimize processes, systems and structures
- You have a strong strategic mindset and are an excellent communicator
- You lead complex projects and transformations with routine and with a hands-on, impact-first approach
- Ensuring a good relationship to our retail partners is a priority and you are able to balance your work within different interests
- You are enthusiastic about innovative retail approaches as well as their implementation and further development
- You can mentor and grow your team
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.