Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do:
- You are part of the People Processes team, which collaborates with other HR teams (e.g. recruitment, people development, learning & knowledge, people services) and drives continuous improvement of processes and methods
- You design the desired future state of HR processes, analyse the gap to the current state, define and prioritise actions and projects to transform our process landscape and make sure we’re getting there
- You are responsible for leading the process improvement initiatives with the relevant interdisciplinary teams
- You manage a broad group of stakeholders and align them towards the optimization of our processes
- You support the development and establishment of company-wide standards and best practices
- You are working on seamless integration and continuous improvement of HR tools
What we are looking for:
- You have studied management, business administration or a related field and have practical experience in business development or process optimization
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Strong hands-on mentality, pragmatism and ability to convince rather than push through change internally as well as externally
- Fluent German and English skills; French, Spanish or Portuguese language skills are a plus
- You are attracted by new challenges and have fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions after a root cause analysis
What we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.