What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
You are passionate about learning and training and want to make an impact in a company which believes in the importance of individual and organizational learning for business success? At Emma we are striving for self-driven growth and are currently building up inspiring learning journeys and a learning and knowledge sharing tool. Help us to shape a great learning culture and join our team.
What you'll do
- You are building up new inspiring learning formats and are moderating internal training sessions.
- You are collecting learning needs across the company and proactively pushing learning opportunities which make an impact.
- You are developing concepts for virtual trainings and are creating e-learning content for our Emmies across the globe.
- You are organizing and moderating international onboarding events and are actively contributing with improvement ideas.
- You are rolling out our learning management system together with the team as well as our knowledge management tool containing great contents.
- You are doing research on learning trends and are coming up with innovative ideas.
Who we're looking for
- Degree in psychology, pedagogics, sociology, communications or a comparable qualification.
- Work experience in personnel development, training, or other relevant fields.
- You are interested in working with digital learning approaches and tools.
- You are highly proactive and have a passion for learning and development.
- You are communicative and ready to moderate workshops and trainings.
- You enjoy developing creative ideas and have strong conceptional abilities.
- You like working in a fast-changing international environment with challenges that make you grow.
- You have great English skills both spoken and written. German is a plus.
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.