We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- Pushing sales for existing Emma Products on all French marketplace channels, especially Amazon
- Leveraging and leading in-depth market studies (market share, competitor’s strategy, pricing competitiveness, etc..) to develop broad market knowledge
- Creation and optimization of Amazon Sponsored Products / Brands, Product Display Ads and DSP campaigns by applying sophisticated A/B tests
- Developing the marketing strategy for the launch of new products and close alignment with the product development and innovation team
- Evaluation of marketing activities on the marketplace accounts based on key KPIs
- Create & optimize product listings on Amazon to improve listing conversion rate, sales, page views, etc
- Staying on top of all changes to FR marketplaces- making sure that Emma benefits from any feature/product/tool releases to improve productivities and bring growth opportunities
- Collaborating with our creative team to ensure best-in-class content
- Monitoring marketplace compliance and ensure that all SLAs are being met – cooperate with key stakeholders on a project base
Who we're looking for
- You have successfully completed your studies at a college or university (bachelor or master) in a relevant course with strong achievements
- Ideally you have experience in online marketplaces, business development, sales or marketing (B2C / B2B)
- You have an independent, responsible and structured way of working and think in a process-oriented manner
- You are detail-oriented, analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers. In addition, you are communicative and have a confident demeanor
- You can show good knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel) and you have a professional level of English and French
- You have an infectious can-do attitude and you are a passionate all-rounder and pragmatist
- You demonstrate a reliable, careful and responsible way of working
- You are very communicative, open and enjoy working in a tea
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.