What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will work closely with colleagues from the Global Mobility Team.
- You will support in administrative tasks such as certificate generation, payroll preparation, and other daily tasks in cooperation with our HR managers in day-to-day-business.
- You support in Payroll preparation on monthly basis.
- You are communicating everyday with external and internal stakeholders.
- You are responsible for payment of invoices in close collaboration with our Finance team.
- You enjoy advancing ideas together with us as a team and actively contribute to our projects.
Who we're looking for:
- You are studying psychology, social sciences, business administration or have a strong interest in human resources as a student in another subject area.
- You have a quick grasp of concepts and a reliable way of working.
- You are confident in using MS Office, especially Excel.
- You show commitment and have an interest in HR topics.
- You have good communication skills and a good command of English.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and enjoy working in a team.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one — you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.