We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will support the Order Management Team in managing the entire customer order fulfillment cycle, through reports and analytics.
- You will conduct analytics and develop insights and recommend actions to optimize the Order to Cash workstream.
- You will develop tech- and analytics powered solutions to improve the monitoring and steering of our order fulfillment KPI's.
- You will help us connect the dots within the Emma Supply Chain Teams and Customer Excellence that will drive cost savings, process efficiency, perfect order fulfillment, and customer satisfaction.
What you'll bring to us
- You have a degree in economics, business informatics, computer science, mathematics or a related field.
- You are experienced in data analysis using appropriate tools and methods (SQL, Tableau, Python, etc.).
- BI background and/or experience as a Supply Chain and Order Management data analyst is an advantage.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to derive business actions from data.
- Logical, analytical approach to problems as well as detail orientation and structuredness characterize you.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.