Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- Step into an extraordinary journey of personal and professional growth through our exclusive trainee program. Over the span of 12 exciting months, you'll dive headfirst into a dynamic and immersive experience, revolving around three distinct teams, each for a 4-month time.
- You will have the chance to hyper-develop your strengths and interests in various fields and positions, such as Business Development, Marketing, Finance or Operations, depending on your vision for your own career.
- You will have ownership and responsibility over your strategic projects, whilst being mentored by an experienced Emmie.
Who we‘re looking for:
- You have just finished a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant degree program from a top-tier university with exceptional achievements and are looking for your first full-time job experience.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to push boundaries.
- You gained international academic experience.
- You are analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers, moreover, you are a communicative team player.
- You have good MS Office knowledge (especially in Excel).
- You have very good English skills.
- You are attracted by a start-up environment, where you can have ownership and create impact.
What we offer:
- A company different from all the others: where it really is possible to make things happen. Where you can accelerate your development and reach your full potential
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Exciting and challenging projects where you have ownership and will make decisions
- Impact from day one: we want all your new and innovative ideas - this is what shapes our company DNA. And be fearless, It’s ok to fail, you will try again until you make it
- Our Emma Learning Hub provides you with learning opportunities that will help you grow.
- To work and learn from brilliant people and experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!