We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- Shape the industry through transforming our current 3rd party environment into a hyper-growth-ready, high performing, beyond-state-of-the-art Supply Chain Network
- Design, implement, test, refine & roll out process optimizations, standards, systems and potentially new business & monetization models with our Supply Chain Partners
- Execute change and eliminate waste in our supply chain network
- Synchronize and standardize processes along our end-to-end value chain – internally as well as externally
- Implement a high performing, trustworthy and professional project management and transformation set-up with our external partners
- Provide internal as well as external methodical knowledge for a lean approach as well as the analysis and continuous improvement of business processes and systems
What you'll bring to us
- You have the seniority to discuss on an eye-level and drive decisions with Operations Heads and Managing Directors of our supply chain partners (Suppliers, Warehouses, Carriers) and Retail customers
- You have studied management, business administration or a related field and have practical experience in business development or process optimization (Lean/Six Sigma Qualifications are a plus)
- You convince through integrity, strong stakeholder management, as well as efficiency in driving decisions and making change happen
- Strong hands-on mentality, pragmatism and ability to convince rather than push through change - internally as well as externally
- You are attracted by new challenges and you’re having fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Fluent German and English skills; French, Spanish or Portuguese language skills are a plus
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.