We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- You help us shape Emma's marketing strategy globally in order to establish Emma as the leading sleep brand
- You are responsible for the best possible implementation of this brand at the individual touchpoints of the customer journey
- Accordingly, you work on a wide range of marketing related topics from communication to CRM and brand-related topics, sharpening Emma's brand image
- You are responsible for managing internal and external stakeholders
- You interact with the global teams as well as the country teams on a daily basis and support marketing and PR managers with e.g. expanding the Emma e-commerce shop, developing the affiliation and/or offline marketing strategy
- You develop KPIs and track the success of the marketing measures
- Additional fields that you could work in would be product/retail marketing as well as influencer marketing
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have finished or are currently pursuing a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or have an equivalent form of education
- Proactive and initiative mindset, with a knowledge-hungry core
- You are enthusiastic about marketing, your strengths include communication, team spirit and a sense of responsibility
- You think outside the box and are solution oriented
- You make rational decisions by analyzing and monitoring data turning insights in to actionable tactics
- You’re a self-sufficient team player that is goal-oriented, structured, pragmatic, and has a flare for risk
- You are fluent in English
- You are proficient in the use of the MS Office package
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.