Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you will do
- As part of our IT team, you assist your colleagues for the technical support and troubleshooting for our users: deploying new laptops with intunes, setup and maintain our workplaces, assist our users with IT issues globally over 3 continents.
- You will help on ad hoc tasks and IT-projects.
- You may manage our cloud infrastructure (Azure & Office 365) and others SaaS solutions implemented at Emma.
What you will bring to us
- Currently, you are studying Information Technology or have interest in IT topics and can start as soon as possible.
- You have experience in ticket management tools.
- You are willing to provide help to your colleagues.
- Knowledgeable and experienced about Microsoft Cloud Platform (Microsoft 365 and Azure) would be a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Scripting Skills (Powershell) would be a plus.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.