We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, and the world's leading D2C sleep brand. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
Our mattresses are available in 21 countries, recommended by many consumer associations in Europe and have been elected Product of The Year 2019 in France. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We are currently scaling up and to help us growing, we need you !
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be part of the France Team and be responsible for both the strategic and operational management of our digital marketing channels
- You will work closely with the experts of our Performance Marketing Team and implement the best strategy that optimizes the performance of each channel
- You will generate insights by developing a close and deep understanding of our marketing channels, customers, key markets and players, thus help us understand the customer journey and improve our marketing efficiency
- You will create ad-hoc analyses and reports where you identify growth potentials, optimizations and risks
- Based on your findings, you will define actions and implement them
- You will work on further development and implementation of marketing automation measures
- You will develop and create new strategies, processes and campaigns that help the markets grow
- You will perform A/B tests across all marketing channels
- You will seize new marketing opportunities and bring the team to the next level
Who we're looking for
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent education background
- You are fluent in French and English
- You show initiative, are reliable, ambitious and have strong analytical skills
- You have a quantitative mindset and desire to work with data in order to find answers
- You have good knowledge with the Microsoft Office. Some experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO, Facebook Ads, Affiliate Marketing or CRM is a plus
- It would be beneficial if you have already gained first-hand experience in the field of Performance Marketing or Data Analytics in the form of internships or as an employment
- Your strengths include team spirit and a sense of responsibility
- You are friendly, open and highly motivated to familiarize yourself with a complex subject area and are willing to contribute your multitasking talent
What we offer :
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- A friendly environment in our Frankfurt office. Your dog can join as well !
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices 😊
You can apply via our application portal by clicking on the button below and join our great team! In order to get to know each other better and as soon as possible, please send us your complete application in English with the desired position (CV, notes).
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Antoine, Maxime, Rémi, Olivier and Amélie at: [email protected] ; we will be happy to help you !
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.