We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- Analyze and understand our growth structures (strategically and operationally) to triple our growth in 2021.
- Identify, build value case, and execute on growth initiatives that contribute to significant sales.
- You make sure that the brand can be consistently experienced across all touchpoints through 360-degree concepts.
- Be truly entrepreneurial, bring a versatile skill set, your tasks will range from user experience optimization to uncovering new sales channels to identifying new product strategy.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
- Think outside of the box, showing creativity to test & scale ideas quickly to source further growth.
- Take ownership of new growth projects within the Scandinavian market.
- Build and develop the marketing team for all Scandinavian markets.
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have already acquired experience of 2-3 years or more in the field(s) of consulting, management, start-ups and digital Marketing and are ideally already in a leading role of a successful start-up /or E-commerce company
- You have successfully completed your studies bachelor (or masters) in business, marketing with strong achievements
- You are analytically strong and have a strong preference for making evidence-based decisions
- You have led and developed a team
- You are fascinated by fast scalable business models
- You like to think and act rationally and effectively
- You are solution-oriented and possess a growth-mindset
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
- You are not afraid to negotiate, train, manage and above all to learn perpetually, and as quickly as possible
- You can show good knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel)
- You have an infectious can-do attitude, and you are a passionate all-rounder and pragmatist
- You are curious and hungry to learn.
- You are relentless in pursuit of growth
- You are fluent in English. Scandinavian language is preferred
This is what we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.