We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will join a creative digital strategy team and work closely with marketeers, researchers and engineers to conceptualize and execute creative campaigns on our digital channels.
- You will storyboard concepts and create engaging and dynamic motion graphics that can take our digital presence and product campaigns to the next level.
- You will manage and expand on a library of visual and digital assets to be used by marketing teams worldwide.
- You will expand your creativity with strategy, with the collaboration of strategists and performance marketing insights.
Who we're looking for
- You have developed skills and working experience as a motion designer, animator and/or digital designer.
- You are highly familiar with standard 2D motion design and animation programs such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere or Final Cut, but also collaborative platforms like Figma (3D skills are also highly appreciated)
- You are able to quickly sketch and prototype visuals that communicate creative concepts.
- If you are also skilled in video editing and/or photography, that's a big plus.
- You have a solid understanding of branding and how to convey a branded message through motion.
- You are passionate about topics like e-commerce, sleep, tech and innovation.
What we offer
- Joining a fast-growing company that will continually reward you with personal and career development and will help you reach your work-life balance goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international creative team.
- Ownership and decision-making authority from day one — you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events..
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.