We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You are responsible for the day-to-day communication with our production sites.
- Your responsibility is to make sure that the suppliers are producing and delivering on time to be able to fulfill markets’ demand.
- You are responsible for the implementation with our suppliers of Emma’s strategy working hand on hand with other experts in the Production team.
- Together within the team, you will be heavily involved in the supplier selection process.
- You participate in strategic, national, and international projects and therefore take over tasks in Operations Management
- You are responsible for steering the supply chain accomplishing our KPI targets
- You identify system and process weaknesses and develop suggestions for optimizing these
- You support, in collaboration with Procurement, the operations-side of new product launches and enhancements
- You will work in an international environment: You support our international and dynamic growth with the special challenge of establishing new processes in new countries
Who we're looking for:
- You obtain a degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or a related field and already have some practical experiences in Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- You have a quick grasp and an analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges that really spur you on
- You are analytically as well as conceptually strong and have a strong organizational talent
- You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and thinking process-oriented
- You have a high interest in the continuous further development of existing processes
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills – German skills are an advantage, MS-Office, in particular Excel, you master in your sleep
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.