Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the CTO and other senior leaders to execute on the company's strategic objectives
- Partner with the CTO in making key decisions and driving projects forward
- Provide oversight and management of the technology team's day-to-day operations
- Develop and maintain agile processes and procedures to ensure that the technology team operates effectively and efficiently
- Implement Lean Management practices to continuously improve the technology team's performance & efficiency
- Manage IT costs and vendor relationships to ensure that the company is getting the best possible value for its technology spend
- Manage IT and software procurement processes to ensure that the company is acquiring the best technology solutions for its needs
- Develop and establish pragmatic IT service management processes to ensure that the technology team is delivering high-quality services to the rest of the company
- Guide tech recruiting and sourcing efforts to attract top talent to the technology team
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Engineering, Management or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in an agile, empowered tech product team organizations
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong expertise in Lean Management practices
- Experience in IT cost and vendor management, software procurement, or service management
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and business sense
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to laterally lead and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!