We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Emma is one of the leading Bed in a Box Brands in the world, that develops disrupting sleep tech products. The company grew exponentially within the last 5 years worldwide and became the market leader in many countries. If you want to be a part of the Story and accelerate sustainable hyper-growth in strategical important Areas, we are waiting for you.
What you'll do:
- Together with our CEO, CPO and CTO you will work on highly important Global Projects, that will have a huge Impact on the company level across all markets.
- You will be part of conceptualizing the projects and execute on the project plan independently under involvement of the different teams within the company.
- You will have full ownership on topics while having the opportunity to challenge your ideas with Team Leaders and C-Level, that will ensure that you are on track.
- You will challenge the status quo and look for improvement areas across the company.
- Eventually you will have a steep learning curve and the opportunity to make an impact for one of the leading Startups in Europe, which managed to have sustainable hyper growth.
Who we're looking for:
- You are currently studying Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Physics or a related field in your bachelor’s or master’s.
- You are fascinated by quickly scalable business models and a continuously changing work environment.
- You already gained some practical work experience in internships i.e. in a start-up, consultancy, banking, etc.
- You combine an analytical mindset with thinking outside the box.
- You are a pragmatic, have a great business judgement and are able to understand problems quickly in order to solve them in the best way possible.
What we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth.
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Make an impact initiating new ideas even as an intern.
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields.
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Wanda from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We are looking forward to your application!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.