What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
What you'll do:
- You will participate and manage the early stages of the recruiting process along with the Recruiting Managers (sourcing, screening, interview schedule,...).
- You will cooperate within a multicultural team improving the recruitment process.
- You will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team on different recruiting initiatives – Employee Referral Program, Employer Branding, Onboarding, etc.
- You will be the point of contact for several candidates.
- You will support in managing our Applicant Tracking System and Internal Referral pipeline.
What you'll bring to us:
- You are currently completing or just finished a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or its equivalent
- You have less than 1.5 years of working experience
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are knowledgeable in MS Office
- You are passionate about people and culture
- You have a strong sense of ownership and initiative
- You have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result-orientation
- You are available to start in August
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Apply and awaken your best Internship!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.