We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You take on the professional and disciplinary management of one of our Procurement teams
- You take over the coordination with suppliers and logistics service providers
- Together with your team, you are responsible for creating material-group- and sourcing-strategies
- You analyze and develop new procurement markets and identify new strategic suppliers
- In addition, you carry out complex inquiries and make regular offer comparisons
- You conduct price negotiations and prepare procurement decisions
- You create KPI reports for controlling and management
- You identify system and process weaknesses and develop suggestions for optimization
- You ensure that the team progress is tracked and communicated to others and take care that the team members develop
- You work in an international environment: You support our international and dynamic growth with the special challenge to establish new processes in new countries
Who we're looking for:
- You have studied business administration, business informatics or a related subject area and bring practical experience in the field of supply chain management or procurement (ideally 5+ years)
- Ideally, you have a APICS
- You have a quick grasp and an analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges that really spur you on
- You are both analytically and conceptually strong and have a strong organizational talent
- You have a proven track record of developing and managing team members
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills - further foreign language skills are an advantage
- MS Office, especially Excel you master in your sleep
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.