We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You are part of the Global Customer Excellence team, with cross functional expertise we shape and run the dialog channels & processes for Emma and build value generating customer engagement hubs
- You analyze business processes and build data models in the area of customer compensation, revenue and cost controlling, risk modulation and profitable growth across all country teams to manage cost centers, derive optimization measures and drive their implementation across the company
- You design, implement and manage customer compensation classification and programs
- You establish regular reporting using data models & visualization to steer the operations into optimizing profitability
- You are responsible for identifying, leading & implementing projects for ROI improvement in interdisciplinary teams.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of company-wide standards.
- You will work on strategic projects for the further development of the company and report directly to the Customer Excellence senior management.
- You bring your hard and soft skills to the next level, by collaborating with colleagues from more than 51 nationalities to the establishment of lean and agile management in every aspect of the business.
Who we're looking for:
- You have a degree in economics, business informatics, management controlling, accounting or a related field.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to derive and implement business actions from data
- You have a strong hands-on mentality, pragmatism and ability to convince rather than push through change internally as well as externally
- You are experienced in data analysis using appropriate tools and methods (SQL, Tableau, VBA, etc.).
- You have previous experience in cost accounting / management, (regulatory) reporting or planning
- Logical, analytical approach to problems as well as detail orientation and structuredness characterize you.
- You gained practical experience in customer service/success/excellence/engagement or process optimization.
- You have a quick grasp and a well-founded analytical approach that allows you to execute several tasks and problems showing ownership and hard commitment.
- You are attracted by new challenges and have fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions after a root cause analysis.
- You have excellent project management and organization skills
- You have experience aligning diverse stakeholders to manage risk and lead change in fast-moving environments.
- You are an open-minded team player
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.