We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Onboard new Marketplaces and scale sales for existing Emma Products e.g. Check24, Wayfair, Kaufland, etc…
- Establish new channels for the distribution of our refurbished mattresses on eBay and other Marketplaces
- Leveraging and leading in-depth market studies (market share, competitor’s strategy, pricing competitiveness, etc..) to develop broad market knowledge
- Evaluation of marketing activities on the marketplace accounts based on key KPIs, including the creation and optimization of Sponsored Products / Brands, Product Display Ads and DSP campaigns by applying sophisticated A/B tests and scaling the learnings for all Marketplaces
- Close cooperation with our category management / innovation team to extend our portfolio by new products tailored to the specific marketplace customers
- Developing the marketing strategy for the launch of new products and collaborate with our creative team to ensure best-in-class content
- Conducting regular in-depth market and competition analyses, which we use to always stay one step ahead of the competition
- Monitor marketplace compliance and ensure that all SLAs are being met – cooperate with key stakeholders on a project base
- Planning and implementation of deal strategies, as well as forecasting and coordination with logistics / production
Who we're looking for:
- You have successfully completed your studies at a college or university (bachelor or master) in a relevant course with strong achievements
- Ideally you have experience in online marketplaces, business development, sales or marketing (B2C / B2B)
- You have an independent, responsible and structured way of working and think in a process-oriented manner
- You are detail-oriented, analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers. In addition, you are communicative and have a confident demeanor
- You can show good knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel) and you have a professional level of English and German
- You have an infectious can-do attitude and you are a passionate all-rounder and pragmatist
- You demonstrate a reliable, careful and responsible way of working
- You are very communicative, open and enjoy working in a team
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.