What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
What you‘ll do:
- You will take part in an individual trainee program for a duration of 12 months with the focus on Human Resources. The Trainee Program is a high potential program with the aim to prepare you for an expert, project management or leadership role in one of our People & Organisation teams.
- You will gain experience in different teams (incl. People and Organizational Development, Recruiting, Learning & Knowledge, People Operations)
- You will work in an international team and drive Emma’s People & Organisation topics to the next level while having ownership over your own projects
- During the traineeship, you will participate in our Emma Mentorship Program which entails regular meetings with a mentor to work on your further professional and personal growth
- Following great performance, you will be able to take part in the Emma go Global Program during which you can gain international working experience in our offices in Lisbon, Manila or Shanghai
- You will get the chance to take part in trainings of our Emma Learning Hub and in our Trainee Learning Journey to support your fast development at Emma
What we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about people & culture topics have a collaborative mindset
- You have successfully completed your studies at a university (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant degree program with exceptional achievements (e.g. Business Management, Human Resources, Psychology, pedagogics, social sciences)
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with a high level of engagement, drive, a self-confident manner and hands on mentality
- You enjoy questioning the status-quo, have the drive to push boundaries and are not afraid to speak up, you review and develop things further, and want to be part of a fast-paced environment with new challenges everywhere
- You have very good English skills
This is what we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.