The best advice that I have been
given at Emma is to really go for it;
don't wait for any type of confirmation.
Even if it goes wrong, you are still
learning from it, and you can recover
quickly and make it into a success story.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you’ll do
- You will be part of an empowered product team that discovers markets and runs an entirely new product line of smart mattress products, combining our strong expertise in award-winning mattresses with innovative digital value propositions to improve people’s sleep
- You will work with worldclass marketing agencies to create and execute on Go to Market Strategies for our most promising Product Lines
- You will develop product positioning and marketing communication for our tech productsand will have the ownership on testing and scaling marketing channels like Search, Social Media, Partnership, TVC, PR, branding, etc.
- You will work on creating a commercialization concept for our tech product lines and test growth strategies for those
- You work in product marketing / project management / stakeholder management, which includes the coordination of various tasks and teams as well as the communication and coordination of the agency
- You will identify key hypergrowth opportunities by analysing our existing product offering and benchmarking to the competitive landscape worldwide
- You communicate with retailers and provide content, images as well as product information for online and offline channels
- You will launch and test new sales channels and new countries for our Tech Products in order to understand where we could commercialize on our award-winning products
Who we looking for
- You are an Entrepreneur: You love Growth Hacking, creating businesses from scratch, you execute fast and have a test and learn mindset, you are growth hungry and with your strong business sense you are focused on making ideas commercially successful for the global mass market
- You have been working in a leading role in the field of startups, consulting, M&A, business development or product marketing
- You have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and know-how to explain complex topics in an easy and understandable way
- Bonus: You have at least 5 years of professional experience in retail and brand marketing as well as experience in project tracking and success measurement
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.