We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be part of an empowered product team that discovers markets and runs an entirely new product line of smart mattress products, combining our strong expertise in award-winning mattresses with innovative digital value propositions to improve people’s sleep
- Together with our CEO, CPO and CTO you will work on the most important Global Projects, that will have a huge Impact on the company level across all markets
- You will work with one of the world’s best agency to create a Go to Market Strategy for our most promising Tech Products, which we will launch in the US and Europe
- You will develop product positioning and marketing communication for our tech products
- You will work on creating a commercialization concept for our tech product lines and test growth strategies for those
- You will identify key hypergrowth opportunities by analysing our existing product offering and benchmarking to the competitive landscape worldwide
- You will launch and test new sales channels and new countries for our Tech Products in order to understand where we could commercialize on our award-winning products
What you'll bring to us
- You are an Entrepreneur: You love Growth Hacking, creating businesses from scratch, you execute fast and have a test and learn mindset, you are growth hungry and with your strong business sense you are focused on making ideas commercially successful for the global mass market
- Vision and pragmatism building the foundations of a new and disruptive Sleep Tech business
- You have been working in a leading role in the field of startups, consulting, M&A, business development or product marketing
- You have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and know-how to explain complex topics in an easy and understandable way
- You are fascinated by fast scalable business models
- You have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- You're proactive, have high energy and a can-do attitude
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
- Highly successful Business: Our award-winning products are selling in 26 markets globally and we are doubling our revenue every year (2020 even more!)
- The next big thing: Now, we put the ‘Tech’ in ‘SleepTech’
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.