Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- At Emma you will be part of an empowered product team that builds, runs, and improves their technology product, creating delightful customer and user experiences.
- You will be end-to-end responsible for our customers’ journey in our e-commerce storefront across all platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile).
- You will own the business case of your product, develop its vision, and translate it from strategy to feature implementation.
- You will be the prime counterpart for all internal and external stakeholders for your product.
- You will strongly contribute and steering the product discovery process to understand the problem to solve (define the WHAT).
- You will ensure close collaboration between the team’s product design, UI+UX and software engineering members, who implement the HOW.
- You and your team will deliver prioritized features against a jointly worked out roadmap, based upon business impact and with defined milestones.
- You will apply business and technical foresight and agility by adapting your strategy and roadmap based on feedback gathered in frequent, ‘small bet’ tests.
- You will own and develop artifacts of product discovery (e.g. value proposition canvas, product vision board, user story maps, …) and transform them into valuable input for the user stories jointly worked upon in the product’s backlog.
- You will continuously improve your product through insights derived from meaningful data acquired.
Who we're looking for:
- Several years of experience and a proven track record in building user-facing tech products in an agile manner inside the team, ideally in the Tech industry
- Deep understanding and experience in product discovery methodology, instruments, and practices and closely coupled delivery in a ‘dual track agile’ model
- Good understanding of Design Thinking methodology
- Strong expertise in utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- Ability to write technical requirements (i.e. Epics and User Stories), develop business models, and define operational requirements and processes
- Outstanding communication skills and a natural ability to convert complex processes into universally understandable ideas
- Close attention to detail and evangelism to explain to others
- Ability to work in situations with high level of uncertainty; you adapt to our highly agile, sometimes volatile, environment and embrace change
- Analytical mindset, strong thought leadership, excellent people and stakeholder management skills
- Lateral leader with exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Professional Business English is a must; German is a strong plus
- Focus on business outcomes rather than output or input
- Thinks like an entrepreneur and want to push the Product to the next level
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!