We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You are responsible for the personal and professional development of the team and also set impulses for recruiting further team members
- Set up the technical vision, business goals, road map, and progress to steer our marketing activities with data-driven insights
- Manage existing contracts with software partners and take decisions on whether to use third party solutions or build solutions in-house
- Get hands-on with data: set impulses for further growth initiatives through a variety of analytics projects, spanning from adhoc to 6+ months focused on gaining insights into improvement opportunities within the marketing domain
- You own and constantly improve our marketing dashboards within Tableau to ease access to data and provide relevant insights to all stakeholders
- In order to improve the efficiency, you drive the optimization and automation of our marketing processes
- You make sure that our marketing data pipelines are reliable and deliver accurate data from all relevant sources (such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- You own our Google Tag Manager web-tracking setup to ensure we are measuring the user's website behavior accurately and implement new tracking tags when needed
What You'll Need
- Degree in economics, business informatics, computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- Proven experience in successfully leading, mentoring, and developing a team
- Experience in the domains of marketing technology, marketing intelligence, performance marketing, data analytics, or business intelligence
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven mindset, quick comprehension, and a strong affinity for technology and tools
- A proactive and solution-oriented mindset with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Enjoy questioning existing opinions and structures to identify and implement new opportunities
- Preferably you know SQL and have experience with Tableau, AWS, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- A natural ability to work cross-functionally, and build strong relationships with operational stakeholders, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What we Offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.