Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do
- The primary function is to ensure efficient coordination with resources to process customer refunds, manage the volume of requests and achieve productivity and efficiency metrics.
- Evaluate the authenticity of the refund claim by ensuring that the refund request is valid through verification that the sale has been consummated and the refund request is made within the prescriptive period and other conditions of refund.
- Put a keen eye for the computational details with a high level of accuracy in processing refunds and discounts to end customers.
- Process product cancellations, product returns, and refunds and discounts to end customers in the order management system.
- Work with a present mind always and have high accuracy and precision in preparing and maintaining refund records of the company.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures. Provide input into the department's goal-setting process.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you'll bring us
- You are currently studying or completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Financial Management, or its equivalent.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are knowledgeable in MS Office.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and initiative.
- You have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result orientation.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits (monthly allowance: P15,000)
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and create an impact with new, innovative ideas
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset: one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.