Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- As part of the Retail Marketing Team you will be responsible for our marketing activities of our brands Emma and Dunlopillo – either for a country or in a European function
- You work closely with our sales teams and develop a deep understanding of the needs of retailers – besides that you foster working customer centric and make sure we provide a unique shopping experience
- You are an expert when it is about trade and retail focused product marketing – you know how to track, analyze and optimize the results of your efforts
- You drive strategic marketing initiatives in the offline world AND for the interaction between the digital and the in-store experience
- You engage proactively with customer insights in order to ensure a bold customer satisfaction at the POS – therefore you work hypothesis driven and force continuous optimizations of our marketing and sales activities in store
- You support product launches within the retail spaces – you identify special requirements and are able to think beyond the existing environment. This also relates to retail events and trade-shows.
- You implement training concepts (e-learning + in person), steer brand ambassadors and act as the POC during agency pitches
- You help us grow in retail by creating processes for the automatization of our marketing assets, content and orders of POS tools
- Your professional collaboration style within our global team contributes to our success in different markets
- Steer and coordinate a promoter pool in collaboration with agencies to push revenues
What you need:
- You hold a university degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- You have strong communications skills and you are fluent in English and German
- You have an outstanding business sense and with your high motivation you are always seeing the bigger picture
- You are a very rational decision-maker and don’t hesitate to take full ownership based on your findings and the outcome of discussions initiated
- You have strong project management skills – prioritization and ensuring a high level of detail is easily handled by your dynamic and analytical mindset
- You're fast, pragmatic, and proactive, have a high level of energy and a can-do attitude
- You are a team player and can easily align on cross-functional levels
What we offer:
- An entrepreneurial culture that will empower and support you from day one —you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- The opportunity to accelerate your career and grow together.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects as part of a dedicated, international team.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Other similar positions
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Our step-by-stephiring process
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.