What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
What you'll do
- As part of our global recruiting team, you will constantly question the status quo for our existing recruiting processes and find ways to bring our recruiting to the next level.
- You will not only develop, but also implement your ideas with a focus on digital solutions that streamline the process.
- You will be doing research on recruiting process trends and coming up with innovative ideas.
- You will work closely together with our recruiters and hiring managers regarding the recruiting processes.
Who we're looking for
- You have successfully obtained a university degree in business administration, human resources, psychology, or any equivalent field
- Ideally, you have gathered some first recruiting (process management) experiences in a multinational organization, e-commerce, or startups
- You like to create structure with a process-oriented mindset, thereby also coming up with creative ideas
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have great English skills both spoken and written. German is a plus
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.