What makes the team special is that
we're sitting at a position where we have
access to a lot of data and information.
And what we can do is we can actually,
with our projects, transform how the
whole company works.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be supporting the development of Compliance and Legal Projects as a part of the Legal & Compliance Team
- You will be able to contribute with new ideas to improve internal processes, workflows, and implementation of new systems for the Company
- You will support with product compliance topics such as Law Label, Booklets etc.
- You will work with our legal advisors worldwide to ensure product compliance with local legislations
- You will be the focal point between internal stakeholders and external legal advisors
- You will support in the creation, update, or review of internal policies, memorandums, and risk reports
- You will develop legal drafting skills (policies, contracts, letters, and documents) and perform compliance and privacy-related tasks
- You will give basic internal orientation to other teams and help to identify processes that need to be standardized
- You will assist with coordination & communications, creation of presentation materials, and training of the business units
- You will give support in developing standard drafts, legal documents, checklists, and guides
Who we're looking for
- Ideally, you have just graduated in business Law and are entering the market
- You enjoy working with policies and guidelines and is curious about how it may impact the life of the company
- You have excellent organizational skills and want to have an understanding of business and corporate relationships
- You work in a detail-oriented and structured way
- You have a process-oriented approach to execute tasks
- You have a strong motivation to constantly develop personally as well as professionally
- You are a very good team player
- you are able to speak fluent English, reading skills are a must
- You master Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- You have already worked with a Contract management system
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.