Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- Empower the global performance management through creating performance reports/dashboards for daily steering, Supplier- & SLA Management, but also management reviews and setting a global standard
- Improve data availability and data reliability of supply chain operations, including suppliers, warehouses, first and last mile
- Sustain continuous improvement processes from Data Excellence as main data provider/facilitator to various functional teams as data generator
- Identify and improve challenges in data provision and data pipeline in close collaboration with data excellence
- Actively manage key performance indicators according to priorities and business needs, to positively influence operations performance, customer experience and profitability
- Carry out quantitative analyses and evaluating logistical data, processes and networks to identify improvement areas and execute projects to enhance global supply chain operations regarding efficiency and cost reduction
- Develop and implement new concepts and strategies for supply chain processes and data management
- Harmonize the BI environment cleansing, documentation and knowledge sharing/training within Operations to generate better use cases for Performance Management
- Strong collaboration with various global, regional and local teams within the organization to identify efficiency issues, develop solutions, initiate changes and align on company-wide policies and processes
Our Best Fit Candidate Would Have:
- BS/BA degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Data Engineering preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated successes in standardizing and optimizing Business Intelligence Data Architecture
- Strong skills in building dashboards with Tableau or Power BI, SQL, Python and further automation/programming skills are a plus
- Ability to understand stakeholder- and business requirements on all levels, from top management to daily operational layer
- Demonstrated successes across complex multidivisional operations, with demonstrated successes (quantifiable results showcasing improvements across processes, operations and spend categories)
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and synthesize multiple points of view into a streamlined action plan
- High analytical ability and drive to gather and interpret data beyond surface level to further develop, recommend and implement sustainable solutions
- Proven track record for anticipating issues and having implemented processes/standards to address items before they occur and ability to adjust on the move
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Other similar positions
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Our step-by-stephiring process
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.