The best advice that I have been
given at Emma is to really go for it;
don't wait for any type of confirmation.
Even if it goes wrong, you are still
learning from it, and you can recover
quickly and make it into a success story.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be part of our Product Success Team.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will drive the marketing, product development, performance & optimization of the category Bed Linen
- You will work closely with almost every team, e.g. the Country teams, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- You will apply a customer centric and agile approach in your projects.
- You will learn to work with all tools in the box: Whether it's pricing or positioning, UX, new channels, creative assets, new product development, etc. – it's your call.
- You will leverage your pro-activity to propose and implement innovative approaches to take us to the next level in product and channel management.
- You will grow immensely as a professional: You will take responsibility early-on, will learn what drives hypergrowth, and will rapidly build your entrepreneurial skill set.
Who we're looking for
- Previous experience as a business development manager, product launching or comparable role would be advantage
- Proven ability to work cross-team and to manage multiple stakeholder needs and expectations
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- An international background that allows you to look at opportunities from multiple perspectives
- You have passion for developing brands from a wholistic perspective
- You are entrepreneurial by nature and see opportunities everywhere
- You're fast, pragmatic, and proactive, have high energy and a can-do attitude
- You love to work with others and others love to work with you
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.