Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will understand the user experience and strive to optimize the online buying journey by conducting multiple A/B tests
- You will collaborate with our marketing teams and alongside country teams to implement new ideas and build a best-in-class buying experience
- You will identify key opportunities to achieve company objectives and define a roadmap to execute on them
- You will work with the UX team to design and implement optimization changes on the website
- You will monitor and measure the website performing, providing reporting and relevant insights
- You will be an active force to think about what we haven't thought about and do what we haven't done yet
Who we're looking for
- You are passionate about the online customer buying journey and are obsessed with e-commerce metrics
- You are a storyteller and experimenter and you proactively seek customer feedback
- You love content management and have some CMS knowledge/background
- You like to think and act rationally and effectively
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
- You are curious and hungry to learn
- You are fluent both in English and German
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!