We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will play a crucial part in expanding both our Emma e-commerce and offline business while steering Emma’s revenue growth in the Japanese market by designing and implementing business development and marketing strategies
- You will work with service providers, such as logistics, customer service, PR agency, and so forth to enhance both operational excellence and marketing effort
- You will manage digital marketing, such as website, ad, SEO, Google Analytics, contents creation, SNS, influencer, affiliates, and other marketing activities, such as PR and so on
- You will generate insights by developing a close and deep understanding of our marketing channels, customers, key markets, and players, thus help us understand the customer journey and improve our marketing efficiency in Japan
- You will conduct research, analyses, and reports through which you will identify growth potentials, optimizations, and risks
What you'll bring to us:
- You should at least have two years of experience in leading strategies in the areas of business development and digital marketing
- One to two years of experience working at a start-up company and string knowledge in in Marketing, Business Development, E-commerce (Startup exposure is a plus)
- You have studied Business Administration/Marketing/Economics or any related university program
- Very good English communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
- You have drive, ambition and a genuine interest in how to grow business
What we offer:
- Take the opportunity to be responsible and continuously be exposed to the most relevant business challenges today that will give you the edge and solid foundations to hone your decision-making skills from your first day.
- Actively collaborate and work side by side with from to top-notch thought leaders in the fields of international business and entrepreneurship
- Have the opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.