Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
This is what you’ll do:
- You will lead our Marketplaces team.
- You will lead, develop, and grow a team of marketplaces/account/business development leads and managers.
- You will be defining the global strategy for our Emma expansion across marketplaces such as Amazon, Mercadolibre, etc.
- You will be coordinating the execution of the strategy identifying the optimal go-to-market implementation, including steps and roadmap.
- You will be incorporating country specific price, selection and promotion strategies into the marketplace team by balancing channel conflicts across all sales channels.
- You will be leveraging our Performance Marketing team support to craft and steer the most effective marketing investment strategy.
- You will extend our portfolio with new products suitable for the marketplace customers.
- You will build mechanisms to substitute manual processes through automation by collaborating with Marketing, Operations and IT.
This is what you’ll bring us:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a marketing and/or digital specialization.
- You have already worked for 3 years in E-Commerce and marketplaces management.
- You recognize yourself in the following qualities :
- Curious and dynamic, you have good relationship-building skills that allow you to convince your partners.
- You are pragmatic, organized and rigorous with your work, with a strong analysis mind and affinity for numbers.
- Your love business, as a true entrepreneur you are ready to work independently with strong responsibilities.
- You are agile: change stimulates you, you love to be autonomous and always try to improve your skills.
- You have a good mastering of Pack Office, in particular excel; an experience with Mirakl is a plus.
- You are fluent in English
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.