We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- As leader, expert and coach, you will build, develop and advance our Paid Social team in Frankfurt.
- Your strategic heart beats for the agile and intelligent implementation of social media campaigns.
- You are an ambitious partner of our global Head of Performance Marketing, developing the current members and build the rest of the team towards your long-term vision.
- You know the Facebook and Instagram environment by heart and you can use this knowledge to enrich your long term marketing vision.
- You will cooperate closely with our local market teams as well as our creative team to develop, test, and implement your strategies.
- You will combine your creativity with your strong numbers and statistical understanding.
- You are enthusiastic about innovative marketing approaches as well as their implementation and further development.
- In collaboration with your team, you will set ambitious goals that are aligned with the company’s objectives.
- You will mentor your team while growing each member professionally.
What you'll bring to us
- You have an outstanding business sense.
- You are a team player and have great stakeholder management.
- You are creative as well as solution-oriented and talk numbers.
- You are strategic and willing to drive changes with long term vision.
- You are a data-driven person, able to analyze data and derive relevant insights.
- You like to take ownership and can drive new projects independently.
- You are fascinated by quickly scalable business models and a continuously changing work environment.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.