Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- Find and onboard new influencers and manage the influencer relationships and content for your assigned markets, products or platforms.
- Utilize current trends on Instagram / YouTube / Tiktok, etc. to craft engaging, entertaining content that will drive action from customers and generate sales.
- Quantitatively analyze content and influencer performance to determine the right influencers, content and strategy for our campaigns in each market
- Be responsible for growing influencer revenue month-on-month.
- Liaise with country and global marketing teams to ensure our influencer marketing strategy is closely aligned with our business goals
What do we need:
- Go-getters of any background with strong achievements who wants to run influencer marketing campaigns, hands on, for the first time
- Has a good balance between creativity in terms of being able to generate new marketing ideas, as well as analytical skills and business judgement
- Is proficient with MS Office, especially in Excel
- Has a strong sense of ownership, independence, and initiative, while being able to collaborate with several other teams
- Is very communicative, open, and enjoys working in a team that is pushing towards ambitious goals
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- You will be hired directly by Emma Mexico
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.