We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will take part in an individual trainee program for a duration of 12-18 months with a focus on Operation Management. The aim of our trainee program is to prepare you for a an expert, project management or leadership role in Supply Chain, Production, Logistics and Procurement Management.
- During the traineeship, you will participate in our Emma Mentorship Program which entails regular meetings with a mentor to work on your further professional and personal growth
- You will take part in trainings of our Emma University
- You will have ownership over your own strategic projects guided and coached by our Chief Operating Officer
- Following great performance, you will be able to take part in the Emma go Global Program during which you can gain international working experience in our office in Lisbon
- You will have the chance to execute interdisciplinary projects and gain insights in areas such as Business Development
Who we're looking for:
- You have successfully completed your studies at a university (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant degree program with exceptional achievements
- International professional and/or academic experience
- Ideally, you have gained some experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement or Production Management
- You are analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers, moreover, you are a communicative team player
- You have an independent, responsible and structured way of working and you think in a process-oriented way
- You have good MS Office knowledge (especially in Excel)
- You have very good English skills
- You are attracted by a start-up environment, experiences in a start-up are a plus
- You have the drive to push boundaries
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.