At Emma, Tech is at the beating core heart of the
business! We develop Software Products in
empowered and diverse Product Teams using
cutting-edge tech stacks which allow our business to
thrive and ourselves to grow as teams and individuals.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- As part of our IT team, you will be responsible for the overall technical support for our external call center agents and digital workplace users.
- You will develop auto ticket assignment workflows (ex DACH squad set up).
- You will engage in automation and tagging (example. tickets/order, keyword analyses, contact form topics connections).
- You will deploy new laptops and workstations with the help of software distribution system.
- You will install and configure computer hardware operating system and application.
- You will set up new users accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- You will address incidents and requests as stated by users via ticketing system, email or phone globally.
- You will have ownership of email support management, agent’s access management and developing auto ticket assignment workflows such as DACG squad set up.
- You will integrate and maintain 3rd party platforms (Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- You will assist agents in creating analytics and reports.
- You will help on ad hoc tasks in onboarding new country team.
- You will answer WhatsApp Chat queries.
- You will support Phone business hours and IVR set up and ghost set up for redirection.
- You will update voice message and customize phone numbers.
- You will assist with Magento, transaction emails, refunds, claims and returns.
- You will assist in invoice approvals and requests sent for new licenses.
What you'll bring to us
- You have completed Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related course.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as Help Desk Support or Technical Support in a fast-paced industry.
- You have experience in ticket management tools and reporting.
- You are highly engaged with Microsoft client products.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in Office 365.
- You have expertise on administration of Windows 7 & 10, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Windows Server 2016 is a plus).
- You have excellent communication skills.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.