Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for constantly improve marketing KPIs like ROAS, CTR, impressions, and sales within Taiwan's marketplace business.
- You will regularly realize in-depth analyzes of the customer search behavior and competitors’ performance strategy (SEO / Pricing / Sales Ranking / New Product Launched / Marketing Activities), which will enable us to always be a step ahead of our competitors.
- You will identify, launch and manage new marketing channels implementation such as Meta CPAS, influencers and other external traffic sources
- You will be part of Taiwan's Performance Marketing team and will be responsible for both the strategic and operational management of our digital marketing channels for all our markets
- You will perform A/B tests across all marketing channels include Meta / Google / YouTube / CRM / SEO
Who we're looking for:
- You are fluent in Mandarin and English, both written (traditional Chinese) and speaking are a must.
- You have 1-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing or have a strong motivation for the field.
- Curious and dynamic, you have good people skills that allow you to convince your partners.
- You are pragmatic, organized and rigorous with your work, with a strong analysis mind and affinity for numbers.
- Your love business, as a true entrepreneur you are ready to work independently with strong responsibilities.
- You are agile: change stimulates you, you love to be autonomous and always try to improve your skills.
- You have a good mastering of Pack Office, in particular Excel; experience managing marketplaces is a plus
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!