We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, develop, and grow a team of 5 covering everything related to creating brand promoters within Benelux customers: Service, experience, and analytics
- Manage the relationship and performance with our contact center, ensuring close collaboration, knowledge sharing, continuous improvement and delivery of current and future projects
- Build strong relationships with Production/Logistics teams to create a value add post-a performing team by offering a balance customer centricity with business sense
- Develop and execute the customer strategy in Benelux with the help of your team and the global teams.
- Align constantly with country managers and internal team lead to balance customer-centricity and business needs.
- Work in full autonomy and full decision-making power towards a state of customer excellence in the market, developing renowned customer operations and systems.
What you'll bring to us:
- Successfully completed your studies bachelor (or masters) in a relevant course with strong achievements
- Relevant working experience in a start-up environment, or you are fascinated by scalable and fast business models
- Had first experience managing a team and are used to give constant feedback and training a team
- Have a customer centric, business savvy, independent, and structured way of working and think in a process-oriented manner
- Have a critical mindset and with excellent creative problem-solving skills to coordinate and tackle any challenges that may arise
- Take ownership of projects and are a pragmatic impact hungry
- Grow from interaction and are communicative, open and enjoy working in a team
- Fluent in English and preferable proficient in Dutch
What you can expect from us:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.