We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be part of the Product Success team, a global team dedicated to Product Strategy, Product Management, and Product Marketing
- You will be responsible for:
- Pricing, e.g., price strategy, pricing architecture, tactical pricing
- Promotions, e.g., discount strategy, trade spend
- Portfolio, e.g., complexity reduction, return rate reduction
- You will use data analysis to continuously identify improvement opportunities to grow revenue and profitability
- You will work with all markets, channels, and categories; and will share best practices and learnings in order to roll them out widely
- You will drive pragmatic implementation of changes in pricing, promotions, and portfolio, and you will collaborate closely with other teams for that (especially Country teams, Operations, Marketing, and Product Development)
- You will be an important sparring partner and key contributor to product and market strategy
Who we're looking for
- You have first experience in revenue growth management / working with pricing, promotions, and assortment
- You know how to derive analytical insights in a pragmatic way
- You radically prioritize the most impactful measures and have laser-focus on implementation
- You like to work with people and people like to work with you
- You thrive in fast-paced environments (e.g., start-ups, consulting, etc.)
- You are looking for a steep growth trajectory
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.