We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You are responsible for expanding our Emma e-commerce shop in the Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Chinese market
- You optimize our website and develop new marketing activities independently
- You support the business development process for the new market
- You support the operative steering process of the Hong Kong, Taiwan and Chinese market
- You are responsible for getting in touch with our customers, learning the customer journey and user experience to optimize our products and shopping experience
Who we're looking for:
- Currently, you are studying business administration/media management or any related university program and can start as soon as possible
- You are fluent in Mandarin and in English and you can understand traditional or simplified Chinese. Knowledge in Cantonese is a plus. German is not required
- Ideally you have gained the first practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently, as well as a good team player
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.