What makes the team special is that
we're sitting at a position where we have
access to a lot of data and information.
And what we can do is we can actually,
with our projects, transform how the
whole company works.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do
- You will do the Invoice verification, Account assignment and posting of incoming Invoices with and without Purchase Order relation and Prepayments
- You are responsible to keep the Payment Deadlines to Payment Terms, checking Payment reminders and preparation of outgoing Payments
- You’re reconciling our Accounts, Control and Management of open Items and solving Differences
- You are one of the contact Persons for clarification of Accounts payables issues and requests with the Teams, Suppliers and Service Providers
- You are a part of the preparation of Monthly- / Quarterly- and Yearly financial Statements
- You will support our ERP-system Team to evaluate, develop, and improve our ERP-system in optimization of efficiencies
- You will manage relationships with different Vendors, seek to maintain a positive professional relationship with our Suppliers and Service Providers.
- You participate in implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- You provide input into the Team-goal setting process
- You contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Who we'll looking for
- You love to work in a Team with a strong sense of responsibility and communication skills
- You have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy graduate or a completed commercial apprenticeship
- You have experience in Payables Accounting and Account Assignment
- Experience and knowledge in Legal and Taxation Basics of Accounting
- You show knowledge in Accounting Software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in a global delivery service organization is a plus
- You are excellent in English, both written and verbal communication as you will be interacting with cross- functional teams. The clarity of your communications will greatly contribute to the performance and effectiveness of the whole team
- You’re enjoy working in an International Environment, to learn about new topics and deepen your knowledge
- You have strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills
- You are highly keen to details, trustworthy, and always proactive
- You have the ability to remain calm even under stress
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.