Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will work as an intern for 6 months, at least, in one of our Logistics sub-teams.
- You will take care of the coordination between internal stakeholders, suppliers and logistics service providers.
- You will get involved in projects in the field of logistics and supply chain (transportation, warehousing, customs, logistics tech .
- You will collect and analyze data. Developing KPIs and building data models to support the Logistics Team.
- You will challenge internal and external stakeholders for process improvement.
- You will get in touch and learn about logistics operations across the globe.
Who we're looking for:
- You have completed some studying cases in business administration, engineering or a related subject. Ideally, you have initial practical experience in the area of operation or supply chain management and logistics.
- You master MS Office, especially Excel, in your sleep. If you have some basic interest into data modeling and programing, it would be a great plus
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills - other language skills are an advantage
- You are able logically explain your decisions, also well self-organized and independent
- You are quick to grasp and have a solution-oriented approach to new tasks and problems. Ideally you can share some project execution success stories with us
- You are available for at least 6 months
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
- Competitive salary of 900€ per month + Coverflex benefits + Meal allowance + Health insurance
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Other similar positions
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Our step-by-stephiring process
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.