We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will be doing:
- You manage projects aimed at driving reverse logistic implementation and optimizing key aspects of it such as refurbishment, recycling rates, returns lead time and associated cost
- You initiate, support and eventually lead negotiations with our external partners, mainly refurbishers, suppliers and carriers
- You generate value out of a traditional sunk cost area and create sustainability overall
- You establish and improve processes with the relevant internal and external partners to guarantee smooth operational processes in daily business
- You work in a dynamic and international environment, so you are hands-on and quick on your feet
What you'll bring to us:
- University Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/Logistics/Engineering or a related subject or have relevant working experience in this area
- You have strong communication skills
- You have experience/knowledges in logistic or reverse logistic field
- You have a quick grasp and an analytical approach to tasks and problems
- You are conceptually strong and have a can do-mentality
- You have an independent and structured way of working
- You know how to visualize concepts and ideas
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills
What you can expect from us:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.