Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- Shape the industry through transforming our current 3rd party environment into a hyper-growth-ready, high performing, beyond-state-of-the-art Supply Chain Network
- Design, implement, test, refine & roll out process optimizations, standards, systems and potentially new business & monetization models with our Supply Chain Partners
- Execute change and eliminate waste in our supply chain network
- Synchronize and standardize processes along our end-to-end value chain – internally as well as externally
- Implement a high performing, trustworthy and professional project management and transformation set-up with our external partners
- Provide internal as well as external methodical knowledge for a lean approach as well as the analysis and continuous improvement of business processes and systems
What you´ll bring to us:
- You have the seniority to discuss on an eye-level and drive decisions with Operations Heads and Managing Directors of our supply chain partners (Suppliers, Warehouses, Carriers) and Retail customers
- You have studied management, business administration or a related field and have practical experience in business development or process optimization (Lean/Six Sigma Qualifications are a plus)
- You convince through integrity, strong stakeholder management, as well as efficiency in driving decisions and making change happen
- Strong hands-on mentality, pragmatism and ability to convince rather than push through change - internally as well as externally
- You are attracted by new challenges and you’re having fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions
- You speak fluent English
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!