What makes the team special is that
we're sitting at a position where we have
access to a lot of data and information.
And what we can do is we can actually,
with our projects, transform how the
whole company works.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Design and establish standardized and highly efficient accounting processes.
- Analyze and improve processes and roll out standards and solutions.
- Process analysis, standardization, simplification and optimization.
- Increasing the effectiveness, efficiency and compliance of business processes through optimization and standardization of the process landscape and its system-side support.
- Providing methodical knowledge for the analysis and continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- Managing and continuously developing and implementing initiatives to improve processes.
- Evaluate, implement and improve processes in coordination and alignment with the respective internal stakeholders.
- You ensure the systematical further development of our process organization and ensure that the agreed requirements for this are met.
- You will support our ERP-system Team to evaluate, develop, and improve our ERP-system in optimization of efficiencies.
- You participate in implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- You provide input into the Team-goal setting process.
- You contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Who we're looking for:
- You have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy or Management graduate.
- You have experience in Payables or Receivables Accounting.
- Experience and knowledge in Legal and Taxation Basics of Accounting.
- You show knowledge in Accounting Software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience in a global delivery service organization is a plus.
- Strong hands-on mentality, pragmatism and ability to convince rather than push through change internally as well as externally.
- You are able to manage projects with several stakeholders but also to get your own hands “dirty” when needed.
- You are attracted by new challenges and have fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions after a root cause analysis.
- You love to work in a Team with a strong sense of responsibility and communication skills.
- You are excellent in English, both written and verbal communication as you will be interacting with cross- functional teams.
- You’re enjoy working in an international environment, to learn about new topics and deepen your knowledge.
- You have strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one — you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.