What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What You'll Do:
- Accountable for all aspects of the Emmie experience, managing end-to-end process with internal and external vendors (Recruiting, Finance, Legal & Compliance, Org Development) to run Global operations smoothly.
- Create Global Mobility Operational processes of each entity including international entity setup, international payroll, onboarding, contract creations, compensation, and benefits for international entities for Asia Pacific.
- Advise the business on cross-border matters.
- You build close relationships with numerous stakeholders and maintain tight control of all activities (Recruiting, Finance, Legal & Compliance, Org Development).
- You are the go-to person and person responsible for day-to-day regional inbound permanent relocation for Emmies (Permanent Relocation and Remote Hires).
- You have good understanding of international remote working, employment lay, immigration, tax, social security, payroll compliance and vendor management.
- Responsible for social welfare and insurance review and management including payments of employee and government benefits
- You create and maintain our Emmie´s documentation and processes.
- Handle monthly payroll with the service provider, data cross-checking and ensure the compliance with local tax law and regulations.
- You proactively seek insights and feedback through data analytics and dialogue. You make suggestions on improving the employee experience, based on feedback you receive.
- You anticipate employee needs and potential issues and challenges and proactively work to address these early.
- You work in collaboration with your Global Mobility colleagues across the globe on daily operational level, prioritize, resolve problems, and drive Global Mobility topics.
- POC for Local labor office and Foreigners’ Registration Office.
- Join workshops related to GM topics.
Who You Are:
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or a comparable qualification.
- You have 3 plus years of professional work experience in HR roles in a global environment for a global company.
- You know how to conceptualize and implement Global Mobility processes.
- You enjoy questioning the status-quo and are not afraid to speak up, you review and develop things further, and want to be part of a fast-paced environment with new challenges everywhere.
- You are experienced in steering projects autonomously and have an independent and structured working style.
- You are passionate about people experience, culture and organizational development and have a collaborative mindset.
- You have a quick grasp and a structured approach to manage a variety of topics and projects.
- You like rolling up the sleeves and working in a fast-paced international startup environment.
- You have a pragmatic, solution-oriented and independent working style.
- You show a high level of engagement and drive, creativity in approaching challenges and great communication skills.
- You have great English language skills both spoken and written.
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.