We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will aid BPO partner CS agents on knowledge, process, resource, and information.
- You will address customer escalations timely and accurately.
- You will assist BPO partner CS agents with material and requests and account updates.
- You will collaborate closely with other teams to collate updates and changes to processes affecting external BPO partners.
- You will work with the Customer Service Team on process improvements and changes.
- You will work with call center partners on knowledge checks.
- You will conduct reviews and pilot tests for created knowledge and training materials.
What you'll bring to us
- You have a background in handling direct customer interactions.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- You have experience as a Subject Matter Expert in a BPO setting is a plus.
- You have experience in handling and managing customer escalations.
- Retail/sales program experience is a plus.
- You are a critical thinker and with excellent problem-solving skills to coordinate and tackle any challenges that may arise.
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.