Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do:
- You will manage and support process implementation across multiple disciplines - local operations, order management, invoicing, account management to onboarding of retailers,
- You will optimize internal processes and ensure the smooth running of B2B processes,
- You will support and work with B2B Operations teams across Europe to improve and support recurrent processes, identify improvements and remove bottlenecks
- You will support communications, meetings and knowledge building with the Retail Operations team across Europe
Who we're looking for:
- You have ideally already acquired some experience in the field(s) of consulting, management, start-ups etc. (we also accept applications from ambitious young graduates)
- You like to think and act rationally and effectively
- You are structure and organized
- You get things done
- You have a very good command of Excel
- You are fluent in English (German is a big plus)
- You are motivated and eager to learn
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.